- This event has passed.
Sunday, May 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
1-Day In-Person meet
Courses: White, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Green, Red
Courses close: 2:30 PM
Registration and Start/Finish
- At the Shelter of the UNH Student Rec. Fields
(Google Coordinates: 43.138655, -70.943173 )
200 meters South of the W.Main Street / North Drive traffic circle (follow O-signs)
- Parking: By the Shelter and along the dirt access road. Overflow near Bremner Field.
- Club Members: $5
- Non-members: $10 adult, $5 juniors (7-21 yrs), < 7 free. Family max of $30.
- Special Discount for non-member UNH students: $ 5.
- Fees are per setup, each additional map $ 2 (for teams running course together).
- Rentals (Compass, electronic-punch stick:SI device) free, against collateral.
Please bring cash or a check.
On-site Registration and Payment
- Check the Event “Menu” (Courses offered)
- Fill and sign the Event Waiver Form (If you don’t want to wait in line, fill out the form beforehand.)
- Indicate if you need any rentals
- Pay course fee
- Fill out Starting Index Card
- Bring a whistle with you on the course.
- Masks optional but recommended if there is crowding at registration.
- Report back to the registration even if you have not completed your course.
- Safety compass bearing is: North.
Water and Food
- Bring your own water to the event and carry it on the course, if needed.
- Groups : Please register by Thursday before the event by contacting the meet director. Provide the anticipated number of participants (to be sure that there will be enough maps for everyone).
- All group participants need to sign a waiver.